Kindly Give us your Personal Details.Get started! Give us your personal details to begin the journey to join our GMAT class
Why Choose Us?
Scoring 710 and above in your GMAT is far easier than you think!
Diagnostics and Discovery
We do a thorough diagnostic to understand where you are. Discover those subtle mistakes and weaknesses which you can easily convert to strengths in a matter of weeks
By the end of the 4 weeks class, Our students are able to attain expert user status in speaking, reading, listening and writing. also prepare students for the mechanics of the GMAT examination time, order & format.
Intensive Revision and feedback
One week of intense revision, practice, reviews, feedback on exercises and extra prep just before the GMAT exam is taken by the student
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should i take GMAT ?
- The entrance examination for Graduate Education, or GMAT, is an important part of the application process for business schools. The GMAT is a structured multi-choice, computer-based, and computer-adaptive test that is often required internationally for entry to MBA graduate programs
- The GMAT is developed and implemented by GMAC test-maker to provide specific measurements of the readiness of candidates for graduate-level academic work to the business schools. Admission committees for business schools look at the GMAT ranking, along with work experience, academic records and supporting documents, to determine your preparation for the rigors of an MBA programme.
How does your GMAT program work?
Our full GMAT training is a total of 6 weeks, while the main course is just 4 weeks, we strongly encourage students to participate in the complete program. Classes hold at our centres in lekki and yaba, however students can get a tutor if we do not yet have classes near them. We also have an online solution that allows students to participate in the training virtually and take advantage of our student and faculty community. Students can join our weekday classes, Monday - Thursday or our weekend classes - Friday to Sunday. We also have evening classes coming soon.
What do i need to score in GMAT?
It's always a good idea to look at the mean or average GMAT score of admitted applicants for the MBA programs you're considering applying for when considering your GMAT score goal. This will give you a good benchmark The GMAT's quantitative and verbal components are each graded from 0 to 60, with the quantitative mean score at 39 and the Verbal mean score at 27.Which is the takeaway? A high score on the GMAT like 710 as taken by top 10 percent of test takers will have a direct, positive impact on your application for business school
What if i just need help with a particular section or segment?
Very often we receive students who feel they need assistance in very specific areas. We try to accommodate such requests and focus on the section where the student feels they display the most weakness, however we generally discourage this approach as it typically robs the student of their best possible score
How exactly does the scholarship and consultation work?
We have an in-house team that scouts the web for scholarship opportunities for our students, we are also actively connecting with universities of interest across the world and making it easier for our students to gain exclusive opportunities to study in the best schools.
How is the exam structured and should i expect GMAT test structure?
The GMAT includes four different segment forms, although you will use the same critical thinking and analytical skills throughout the exam, just as you will during your MBA course work. The GMAT material is broken down into four scored test pieces, two of which are scored individually, and two of which are scored separately but also combined to produce the composite score:
- Analytical Writing Assessment
- Integrated Reasoning
- Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA), Integrated Reasoning (IR), Quantitative, Verbal
- Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment
- Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment.